Scrapbooking with flowers, ribbons and all things beautiful -- with BOYS!

If you're like me, a Mother to Boys and a little more then addicted to scrapbooking - the paper, ribbons, flowers, buttons, glitter, you might be wondering how to incorporate all those finds into the perfect layout! I'm here to help! At least, I'll try. I've been scrapbooking for about 8 years and have only recently decided I was done with holding back on all the beautiful embellishments and am going to start using them. Hope you enjoy my journey!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Kraft-It-Up Baby!

Kraft paper - just what is it?  Well, it's very neutral, tan, and up to this point, somewhat boring in my opinion.  BUT, I found a new blog dedicated to KRAFT paper that has inspired me to give KRAFT paper another shot.  And here it goes - my first Kraft paper creation. See the paper background here with the falling leaves - that's KRAFT. 

I've had this paper hanging around my scrapbook room for well over 2 years, bought on impulse at one of those conventions where I left about $400 behind.  It's Scenic Route, which is a paper I don't tend to buy often, maybe because I don't see it everywhere?  I adore paper - more paper, the better, but as I'm learning, it's always better when it's used.  And so, now I can say, even my Kraft stock is getting some love!

This challenge, number 3 on my vacation week, was from http://kraftitup.blogspot.com/  and included the use of color -green, black and yellow.  I could not find my wonderful yellow paint to use, but this piece of yellow scrap was calling to me, so even better.  Love it when I use my scraps.  I have a ton of them, as I'm sure you do as well.  What do you do with your scraps?  Maybe that'll be my next challenge!   

Have fun!  Watch for #4 to be loaded shortly -- gotta have some family time, too, on this vacation otherwise what would the point be? 

I hope I've inspired you to get started on your own creation! If not, check out my etsy shop for more inspiration! http://www.etsy.com/shop/TiffanyScrapbooks

No comments:

Post a Comment