Scrapbooking with flowers, ribbons and all things beautiful -- with BOYS!

If you're like me, a Mother to Boys and a little more then addicted to scrapbooking - the paper, ribbons, flowers, buttons, glitter, you might be wondering how to incorporate all those finds into the perfect layout! I'm here to help! At least, I'll try. I've been scrapbooking for about 8 years and have only recently decided I was done with holding back on all the beautiful embellishments and am going to start using them. Hope you enjoy my journey!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Final Challenge - Sketch Inspirations

This one was so sweet, I just had to take the time to do it today!  It's called, Grammy's Eyes.  You can see why as my little Wyatt was just lost in his Grammy's eyes!  So sweet. Be sure to check out Sketch Inspiration if you haven't already! 
I want to share with you my favorite thing to do with chipboard!  I have some great emboss folders for my cuttlebug, and one of them has all kinds of little words.  You can see I used 'Precious' on the dragonfly.  You can emboss it dry or a little damp for a deeper emboss image.  This chipboard was already colored, courtesy of Wyatt's adventures in my scrapbooking room last week!  LOL.

Finally, I managed to use one of my little stamps again, and not having tried it before, decided to use my marker to ink it.  The results came out pretty good as you can see on the DATE image.  I actually colored the green leaves in post-stamping.  I just wanted them to pop out a bit more. 

In case you're wondering what this beautiful paper and embellishments are, they're Little Yellow Bicycle, Clothesline.  I just love them and what a great way to show off the pink in Grammy's shirt and Wyatt's little yellow jumper.  These are PRIMA flowers, as well as a Mind's Eye clear acrylic photo frame. 

I hope I've inspired you to get started on your own creation! If not, check out my etsy shop for more inspiration! http://www.etsy.com/shop/TiffanyScrapbooks

3 comments:

  1. oh wow, this is stunning, love this, and i love all your work

    ReplyDelete
  2. This month they were urging us to SCRAPLIFT! Now, how can it get any easier when someone says, please, scraplift my absolutely beautiful creation? Right? Well, they made it even easier than that by giving you an easy, moderate and complex (aka - layer, layer, layer) versions to scraplift. Las Vegas Bad Credit Used Cars

    ReplyDelete
  3. Likes noticeably increase the level of popularity of your website and with every one of the good wide range depend; many of us will probably be serious about your account. http://www.buyautoiglikes.com/instagram-likes The companies featuring these businesses, will supply you with non-automated or robot likes and supply you with legitimate Instagram likes. The nice depth concerning this is usually that they are often immediately sent for the account this means you wouldn't have to wait that lots. And when you are a company organization, rising your Instagram likes may be helpful.

    ReplyDelete