Scrapbooking with flowers, ribbons and all things beautiful -- with BOYS!

If you're like me, a Mother to Boys and a little more then addicted to scrapbooking - the paper, ribbons, flowers, buttons, glitter, you might be wondering how to incorporate all those finds into the perfect layout! I'm here to help! At least, I'll try. I've been scrapbooking for about 8 years and have only recently decided I was done with holding back on all the beautiful embellishments and am going to start using them. Hope you enjoy my journey!

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

So Happy Together.....time to scrap a few wedding photos!

When I look at these photos I just really can't believe it's been 13 years already.  Honestly, where does the time go? What's worse, is that with all of my scrapbooking, I've yet to complete our wedding album.  Is that the craziest thing you've ever heard? And here I am, wondering how I can incorporate all the beautiful embellies I find, hahaha. 

Mike and I dancing....so many memories of that!  We both love to dance and we just had so much fun.  What would you expect from a couple known as the 'Wedding Dancers'?  Of course, I can't really boogie down to TOOTSIE ROLL like I used to, but who cares, we still love it!














A few of my latest little poppy flowers that I so enjoy making!
I selected a poem by Robert Frost that I enjoyed for the journaling.  It just moved me.  IF you're ever looking for inspiration, try http://www.scrapbook.com/ because they have all kinds of quotes and poems and they're categorized to make browsing very simple! 


Love how my little banner here turned out. So into the birds these days! And if you can't use the sweet little birds, butterflies and roses on a wedding page, well you might as well never use them.




 

Here's the beautiful sketch by Julie Bonner. Hope on over to MyCreativeScrapbook and give it a try yourself! There's an AMAZING prize. Have fun!!! 
Thanks for dropping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment