Scrapbooking with flowers, ribbons and all things beautiful -- with BOYS!

If you're like me, a Mother to Boys and a little more then addicted to scrapbooking - the paper, ribbons, flowers, buttons, glitter, you might be wondering how to incorporate all those finds into the perfect layout! I'm here to help! At least, I'll try. I've been scrapbooking for about 8 years and have only recently decided I was done with holding back on all the beautiful embellishments and am going to start using them. Hope you enjoy my journey!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Soul Scrappers Challenge...SNOW FUN

I took some time, away from the house cleaning I'm supposed to be doing, the work that I should be doing and the scrapbook that I have been hired to do...yes, I just wanted to scrap this picture of me and the boys!  I just love their little bundled up faces.  I took a bunch of photos this late afternoon when we were playing outdoors, all I just adore!  This one, Mike took, and it was so funny because his hands were steaming from throwing snowballs that it kept messing with the picture.  I still love it. 

If you want a little inspiration, you really should hop on over to Soul Scrappers -- there are a gazillion challenges, games and fun things to get you going for the new year.  Hope to see you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment