Scrapbooking with flowers, ribbons and all things beautiful -- with BOYS!

If you're like me, a Mother to Boys and a little more then addicted to scrapbooking - the paper, ribbons, flowers, buttons, glitter, you might be wondering how to incorporate all those finds into the perfect layout! I'm here to help! At least, I'll try. I've been scrapbooking for about 8 years and have only recently decided I was done with holding back on all the beautiful embellishments and am going to start using them. Hope you enjoy my journey!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

While Mike's away, it's time for SCRAPBACK!

This week has been a busy week, with work, school for the boys and Mike away on a trip, and yet, I must say, it's all been very calm - especially around 8pm when I've put the boys to bed and there's nothing but quiet around me and I can drift on down to my scrapbooking room!  Hee hee - what are we going to create tonight?  So, it didn't take me long to pick out a few good pictures of old Cote Bear (yes, again) to include in the ARTASTIC challenge.  I wasn't too sure about that whole Frida picture, but once again, the inspiration worked.  I mean, seriously, you might notice on my journaling tag that these photos are from 1998! I mean, what have I been waiting for?  And the orange flower, I've probably had that in my stash of goodies for atleast 3 years....but then again, who's counting?

Now my challenge to you, should you take me on, is to create your own layout using pictures from a decade or more ago.  Go on, dig into the pile and see what types of treasure you turn up? Can you remember the moment?  Take the time and put a few notes down on the paper and give yourself a huge pat on the back!  You've managed a 'SCRAPBACK'.  Ok, I'm guessing that word won't catch on, but I thought it was funny! 

Leave me a note and let me know if you took me up on the challenge - I'd love to see your pages, and comments, please! 

I hope I've inspired you to get started on your own creation! If not, check out my etsy shop for more inspiration! http://www.tiffanyscrapbooks.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment