Scrapbooking with flowers, ribbons and all things beautiful -- with BOYS!

If you're like me, a Mother to Boys and a little more then addicted to scrapbooking - the paper, ribbons, flowers, buttons, glitter, you might be wondering how to incorporate all those finds into the perfect layout! I'm here to help! At least, I'll try. I've been scrapbooking for about 8 years and have only recently decided I was done with holding back on all the beautiful embellishments and am going to start using them. Hope you enjoy my journey!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Monday's Child

I've always loved poetry - but I must say, I've been more then a little cramped up in this area lately.  So thrilled to stumble across this - Monday's Child - a blog that helps to inspire wonderful lines of poetry. 

Here's what I came up with based on the photo. 
  Let me know what you think!


Up, up and away, you fly,


Little child of mine,

With your head held high.


Far, far and away, you’ll go

You’ll make your path,

Here’s what you should know.


Take heed of the thunder,

Put your back to the wind,

And play hard in the summer

You were made for this!


Thanks for stopping by! 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely Tiffany, love the lessons in this lines...heed the thunder, put your back to the wind...and play hard in summer....oh to be a child again and play so hard ...you just fall asleep...love the pictures of your boys...little boys are amazing...mine is all grown now...but what a joy it is to raise a little boy..dirt and all...thank you for joining us....bkm

    ReplyDelete