Scrapbooking with flowers, ribbons and all things beautiful -- with BOYS!

If you're like me, a Mother to Boys and a little more then addicted to scrapbooking - the paper, ribbons, flowers, buttons, glitter, you might be wondering how to incorporate all those finds into the perfect layout! I'm here to help! At least, I'll try. I've been scrapbooking for about 8 years and have only recently decided I was done with holding back on all the beautiful embellishments and am going to start using them. Hope you enjoy my journey!

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Dusty Attic....ROSE

I know it's been some time since I've posted, but I'm back to work and life has taken on a full spin!  The boys are both playing soccer and had a wonderful game weekend, while we had some friends over for a BBQ.  Today, at last, I found a few quiet moments to tidy up my scrapbook room and work on a new page.  I was up and running when I saw the Dusty Attic Sketch inspiration this week and decided to dig up an old photo....one of my Grandmother as a baby.  I just love how they adorned the little ones back then, head to toe in white lace and even the chair was covered in lace. 

Dusty Attic is another one Australian based company that makes the most delightful laser cut chipboard.  The more I discover about scrapbooking, the more I long to travel to Australia.  I mean, it just seems to me that so much that I love originates from there, making it very hard to find here in the US. 

Having only a few pieces of Dusty Attic, I took a frame and cut it into the 3 black pieces you see here on my layout.  It worked much better to place them apart then leave it whole with this layout.  I used my wonderful Webster's rose ribbon, and a few roses I got in my latest Creative Scrapbook kit.  The paper, which I absolutely adore, is Fancy Pants.  Just lovely. 

Hope you like it! 

I hope I've inspired you to get started on your own creation! If not, check out my etsy shop www.tiffanyscrapbooks.com for more inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment