Scrapbooking with flowers, ribbons and all things beautiful -- with BOYS!

If you're like me, a Mother to Boys and a little more then addicted to scrapbooking - the paper, ribbons, flowers, buttons, glitter, you might be wondering how to incorporate all those finds into the perfect layout! I'm here to help! At least, I'll try. I've been scrapbooking for about 8 years and have only recently decided I was done with holding back on all the beautiful embellishments and am going to start using them. Hope you enjoy my journey!

Friday, March 11, 2011

WEBSTERS has gone digital!!!

I had to play with some of the new digital papers from Webster's Pages.  Since I absolutely adore all of their lines, but most especially the new Country Estate and Spring Market lines, I decided to indulge myself and try out the digital mode of scrapbooking.    They did not disappoint!  Look at this yummy layout I made of my Sparkey!  Here's what you need to know about digital scrapbooking, all those beautiful Webster's details you enjoy - the flowers, the birds, the everything?  Well, by selecting them, using the 'lasso' or 'magic wand' approach, you can copy and paste them - anywhere you want on your layout.  I did this with the geranium flowers, yellow roses and large white rose, to build out my border of flowers at the bottom here.  I am not an expert with digital by any means, but with papers and digital prints like this - how can you go wrong?  So go on - have fun - and try digital! 

You can find some more digital and paper scrapbooking inspiration over at InspireME

No comments:

Post a Comment