Scrapbooking with flowers, ribbons and all things beautiful -- with BOYS!

If you're like me, a Mother to Boys and a little more then addicted to scrapbooking - the paper, ribbons, flowers, buttons, glitter, you might be wondering how to incorporate all those finds into the perfect layout! I'm here to help! At least, I'll try. I've been scrapbooking for about 8 years and have only recently decided I was done with holding back on all the beautiful embellishments and am going to start using them. Hope you enjoy my journey!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Bella Creations....such beautiful inspiration!

I've recently discovered a new blog - challenge site.  They have the most amazing prizes, delicious challenges and just so much going on there.  I'd love to keep it all to myself, but obviously it's so great you are bound to discover it...sooner or later, so I guess I am here to help you get there sooner! 


'Tres Chic' Vintage Challenge for this month.

Here's a couple of challenges I participated in, just this month.  There is so much going on there and I love the idea of learning new techniques.  I have never done much with vintage, but I do just love it.  So, check out there samples and try it out!  You are bound to find something there.  And, did I mention the prizes? 

This challenge was to use a 'vintage inspired print' and so what better photo than this one, circa 1913, of my Great Grandmother and her sister.  I just think it is so wonderful how these two sisters grew up and married brothers!  Yes, they married the Miller brothers, Ed and Henry.  Delia and Ed were married over 62 years, with 3 children, 13 grand children and 23 great grandchildren and I think I've lost count of the great great great grandchildren.  Pretty amazing story.  




Bella Muse March Challenge

This challenge was to use the 'Bella Muse' print for inspiration.  Never having scrapped a 'print', this was a lot of fun.  I decided to do some extra work towards my Soul Restoration and designed this Truthteller card for myself. 

So, what are you waiting for?  Go have some fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment