Scrapbooking with flowers, ribbons and all things beautiful -- with BOYS!

If you're like me, a Mother to Boys and a little more then addicted to scrapbooking - the paper, ribbons, flowers, buttons, glitter, you might be wondering how to incorporate all those finds into the perfect layout! I'm here to help! At least, I'll try. I've been scrapbooking for about 8 years and have only recently decided I was done with holding back on all the beautiful embellishments and am going to start using them. Hope you enjoy my journey!

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Glee Club - Week 3 - EVERYBODY DANCE!

It's week 3 of Glee Club and this week we were challenged to use a children's song for our title.  Now, my boys are 6 and 9 and they are not that much into children's tunes, but they sure do like music - especially Wyatt!  He also loves to dance, and so the title, EVERYBODY DANCE, was perfect for these crazy shots I took of him having a blast busting some moves to Replay. 

Notice his signature look, the one sock. 
We spent nearly a year calling him, 'Wyatt One Sock' because of it.  Just couldn't figure out why or how he would always end up with one sock on and one sock off. 



Next, the hat.  No, it's not a designer hat, although I can see why you might be confused - hahahaha.  Gigi sent him this hat and I guess it inspired him to hit the floor.  I wondered if he would try a handstand, as why not, with all that cushion!


I love to listen to Wyatt sing.  He has a great voice and easily remembers the words to any song that comes on the radio.  I incorporated the words into the tag, as when he's older, I know seeing them will quickly bring back this tune for him. 

Looking at these photos, I can't help but smile at just what an awesome kid Wyatt is!  I just love his smile, his quirky moves and the easy way he goes about everything he does.  I hope he never loses his funky style and love of fun! 

Enjoy!

Don't forget to check out the action at Soul Scrappers - Glee Club!

No comments:

Post a Comment