Scrapbooking with flowers, ribbons and all things beautiful -- with BOYS!

If you're like me, a Mother to Boys and a little more then addicted to scrapbooking - the paper, ribbons, flowers, buttons, glitter, you might be wondering how to incorporate all those finds into the perfect layout! I'm here to help! At least, I'll try. I've been scrapbooking for about 8 years and have only recently decided I was done with holding back on all the beautiful embellishments and am going to start using them. Hope you enjoy my journey!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

GCD Studios -- Butterfly Garden Fun

I used the GCD Studios Ava line of papers here to capture all the beauty we saw down at the Boston Museum of Science Butterfly Garden.  I just loved how we captured Owen's beautiful blue eyes smiling in wonder as the butterfly, one of the only ones to land, flocked to Dad's behind:) To frame that photo, I used Pink Paislee's houndstooth tape.  I hope you like it!





I hope I've inspired you to get started on your own creation! If not, check out my etsy shop for more inspiration! http://www.tiffanyscrapbooks.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment